Skip to content


Academic Success and Career Development

Change of Advisor

Please fill out the form below if you wish to request a change of advisor. Please list the major/minor you are adding or switching to.  If you are exploring majors please list any majors or minors you are considering.

You will receive an e-mail response within 2-5 business days with the name, office number and phone extension of your new advisor. Be sure to set-up an appointment with your new advisor to review your academic plan. If you are exploring majors please indicate that on the form below and you will be referred to a general academic and career counselor.

Freshmen are not eligible to change their advisor during their freshman year. To request an exception, contact the Academic Success and Career Development Center at (608) 663-2281.